Premium Zoomoni bag organizer designed for Chanel 2.55 Reissue (Size 226 / 28 cm / Large) bag.
Features 5 pocket compartments to help you keep your bag organized in a neat and convenient way. No more digging in your bag for your personal belongings!
The bag organizer will further help you:
- Retain the proper shape and structure of your bag
- Protect the interior of your bag from scratches, pen/make-up marks, liquid spills, dust, etc.
- Switch between bags easily by simply moving the organizer to another
Please note that this organizer is designed for Chanel 2.55 Reissue (Size 226 / 28 cm / Large) bag. It may not fit perfectly in bags other than the model it was designed for.
The organizer is handmade with the finest 1.2mm and 2mm Premium Felt material from South Korea that is durable, ultra light-weight, and environmentally friendly. (certified with international conformance tests in United States, Europe, and Japan). The felt material holds your personal belongings in place so that they don’t move or fly around in your bag.
We offer 25 beautiful color options for your organizer!
This organizer will be custom-made just for you and your bag. We begin making your organizer when you place your order.
Felt Thickness Option Guide
- Lighter and more natural shape
- Recommended for smaller and structured bags.
- Helps to keep the interior of your bag protected from scratches, stains, and dust.
- The widely popular and the default thickness option
- Soft yet sturdy and structural
- Water repellent finish
- Helps to retain the proper shape and structure of your bag
PLEASE NOTE: Only the bag organizer is for sale and included in the order. We and our products are not related/affiliated with the brands.
Love my bag insert! It for my Chanel reissue 226 just perfect without taking up too much room. Love the color too! Thank you
perfect size great quality
Love this Berry color and it adds life to the inside of my Reissue❤️. Thank you Zoomoni🌷
The insert is a little snug in my bag, and makes it difficult to close. Great quality though!